UPDATE: 1/9/12: First 10 now SOLD OUT. Call 407-290-3408 to get on backup list and be notified of further releases.
UPDATE 12/27/11: Â Going fast – only 3 townhomes remain:Â #1543, 1545 and 1531… $89,900…
Season’s Greetings – Here are two great ways to close out your Orlando real estate investment year!
Deal #1 – As New Orlando Town-Homes — under $100K! Just Released.
Â· Â Town homes a few miles west of Walt Disney World;
Â· Â Nice neighborhood andÂ Good schools;
Â· Â 7 to 8% net yield ($950 monthly rent minus HOA, Taxes, Orlando Property.Management);
Â· Â Built in 2005 with peak sale prices in low $300s/high $200s (most of these townhomes have never been lived in before);
Â· Â Best of both worlds: zoned Short term rental AND long-term rental (we are starting these with 1-year leases with the option for owner to use as short term vacation rentals);
Â· Â Local property management, offering a Rental Eviction Guarantee;
Â· Â 1-year home warranty to limit maintenance surprises for the investor.
SPECIAL DEAL TO BULK BUYER:Â The seller is asking me if we can get 10 sold in the next 21 days with a $10 discount. Future land around these units will be developed with the same exact floor plans, to be sold for $130k, so there is instant equity in these. Closing to occur on Jan 2nd.
Step 1:Â Watch the videoÂ here
Step 2:Â View brochure offeringÂ here.
Step 3:Â Call:Â 407-290-3408.
NOTE: the first 5 buyers will also have their 1stÂ year HOA fees paid. This means the net yield (at least the first year) clears 10%. Itâ€™s about 7% thereafter. 3 units have sold in the last 72 hours.
More videos of the property:
Street 360 pan (1stÂ group of buildings):Â http://www.
Street 360 pan (2ndÂ group of buildings):Â http://www.
Master bath:Â https://www.youtube.com/
Deal #2 – Investor-Ready, Tenanted Resort-Style Condo – Not Yet Listed!
Turnkey listing… 2-beds/1-bath, Orlando, MetroWest condo for sale (32835)
- No bank short sale or foreclosure hassles, no outstanding COA fees or taxes. Price you see is price you pay.
- One, flat rate broker fee of $295!
- COA payments are $245 a month, taxes under $1500 a year. Will cashflow!
- Reliable tenant in place at $700 a month to be increased in March 2012 to between $750 & $800. She will likely renew and has already been there 2 years.
- Property management will be taken care of in-house at Condo Metropolis at 10% of gross monthly rent.
- Community is called The Madison and is very well run and has a strong manager who’s doing a fine job. I chatted with him for 45 minutes and the community appears to be in great shape financially.
- Beautiful landscaping and pool, gym, sand volleyball court, BBQ facility, car wash station.
- Public marketing with MLS entry in begins in the next 48 hours or so. Condo Metropolis database gets first look.
- Will list at $69K.Â Can close in 30 days. Cash only.
- I haven’t listed thisÂ publiclyÂ on the MLS yet and just took photos yesterday. Please call for full set.
Call:Â 407-290-3408Â and make an offer – before it lists!