The big Orlando condo auction of the summer is coming soon. Three condo communties, one central Orlando auction venue in Altamonte Springs.
As always in this market, cash is king, however there will be in-houseÂ seller financing available to those who qualify -Â unheard of on a condo conversion and a fantastic opportunity for those who have been frustrated by the lack of condo mortgages. Contact Condo Metropolis for more info. In addition, some ofÂ these auctionÂ condominiums are FHA approved -Â a rare find.
- Date: August 29th, 2009
- Time: 10:00 a.m. sharp (doors open at 09:00 a.m.)
- Venue: Hilton Orlando / Altamonte Springs: 350 S. Northlake Blvd. 32701
- Deposit to buy: $2000 per condo (Cashier’s check only)
- Registration: Required (see belowÂ to download form)
The 3 Orlando condo communities for auction are:
- Audubon Villas condos at Hunter’s Creek
- The Cascades condosÂ at Kissimmee
- Oxford Square condos in Casselberry
Click here for the Orlando condo auction videoÂ featuring photos of all three condo communities.Â
There will be opportunities to view the individualÂ units prior to the condo auctionÂ in Altamonte as follows:
- Audubon Villas condos: TBD
- Cascades condos: TBD
- Oxford Square condos: TBD
The following links will soon be active. You may:
Download registration forms here (you must register to attend).
- See condo auction conditions here.Â
Call Condo Metropolis for more info on the Orlando condo auction!Â (407-290-3408.)